Applications open for Racing Welfare’s Family Festive Grant
Racing Welfare is offering Family Festive Grants to those who currently work (and/or who have lost their job/work due to Coronavirus) in the thoroughbred racing and breeding industries and who have dependent children.
This grant is intended to assist with expenses over the festive period which brings additional financial pressure to families. It is available to those with dependent children up to the age of 18 years.
- Grants will be awarded at £100 per child, up to a maximum of 4 children per family.
- Grant awards are intended to help families to balance the costs brought by the festive period and prevent financial difficulties.
- Evidence of child benefit and a recent bank statement must be provided.
- The fund will close on 20 December 2021 or before if all available funds are used first.
- Decisions will be processed as soon as possible but payments may take up to 5 days to be paid.
To apply for a Family Festive Grant or to discuss your eligibility, please contact Racing’s Support Line on 0800 6300 443.