FREE passes for ARC racecourses!
FREE passes for ARC racecourses!
RacingGroom.com are THRILLED to announce a special badge scheme created exclusively for you, delivered in partnership with the National Trainers Federation (NTF) and Arena Racing Company (ARC). This scheme enables members of RacingGroom.com (you!) to visit an ARC racecourse on up to four occasions per year for free, including two passes that may be used by guests of the badgeholder.
*If you claimed a badge in 2019, it reset on 1st January 2020 so retain it for 2020 to keep using it!*
How does it work?
- Each member of RacingGroom.com will be supplied with 1x ARC RacingGroom.com Badge, pre-loaded with two visits to an ARC racecourse.
- Two further ‘vouchers’ will be issued alongside the badge, offering a total of four visits per year. Vouchers can only to be used alongside a valid badge.
How do I claim my ARC RacingGroom.com badge?
We just need your consent to share your name, employment status and place of work with ARC in order to issue the badges. That’s it!
Please send us a quick email to email@example.com giving us your consent, the name of the trainer you work for and the yard address.
How do I get hold of these badges for other grooms on the yard?
Just tell them to sign up to RacingGroom.com and follow the instructions above!
What ARC fixtures can I use the badges for?
The ARC RacingGroom.com Badge Scheme will be eligible for over 500 fixtures across the 15 ARC racecourses per year.
Terms and Conditions of ARC RacingGroom.com Badge Scheme
1. The ARC RacingGroom.com admission scheme is for Premier Enclosure admission only.
2. The ARC RacingGroom.com card is not transferable and only for use by the member named on the card.
3. If RacingGroom.com membership is terminated the ARC RacingGroom.com card will be deactivated without notice.
4. The ARC RacingGroom.com card remains the property of ARC and it may be withdrawn without notice or explanation at any time.
5. The ARC RacingGroom.com card must be produced to gain entrance at any ARC racecourse. Failure to produce the card may result in refusal of free entry.
6. The ARC RacingGroom.com admission scheme does not include access to non-raceday events held at any ARC racecourse.
7. ARC racecourses have the right to exclude racedays at any given time. To confirm admission availability it is advised that ARC RacingGroom.com badge scheme users contact racecourse prior to attending or check the Members Area of RacingGroom.com.
8. Where possible changes to the ARC RacingGroom.com admission scheme will be communicated to RacingGroom.com members by monthly eBulletins and via the Members Area of RacingGroom.com,
9. Please check the dress code policy of each racecourse prior to attending.
10. Exclusions apply to all ARC racecourses. Please check RacingGroom.com for details.
11. No refunds are provided for tickets bought prior to access through the scheme.
Please note that the following fixtures are not included in the ARC badge scheme from January 2020 – January 2021
|ARC/RacingGroom.com Badge Scheme 2020 Exclusions
|Saturday of Jumps Season Opener
|Coral Welsh Grand National
|St Leger Festival (Thurs – Sat)
|9, 10, 11, 12 September 20
|Welsh Champion Hurdle
|n/a (Grandstand Badge Only)
|Bank Holiday Family Fun Day
|Eastern Festival Ladies Day
|AWC Finals Day
|6, 27 June | 1, 8 Aug | 12 Sept
|Northumberland Plate Day
|Midlands Grand National Day
|Live Music Raceday
|New Years Eve Raceday